Sunday, March 27, 2011

Busy little bee!

After a super busy summer, and my first born starting school in the fall, I somehow forgot all about updating. Not that I haven't been ultra busy doing things .... let's see what we have here that I can share with you.


First off, in September, we had a birthday party for Emily. It was a very exciting tea party where five little girls each got their own cake, and drank out of real china. They all took great care in dressing up and using perfect princess manners.

Soon following in the fall, I was commissioned to come up with a larger painting that would cover two canvases. I was quite happy with the results.

Of course there were still plenty of Sweatersaurs making their appearance!


And this is only the beginning ...

No comments:

Post a Comment