Sunday, January 24, 2010

Still going...

So I must say, I rock. I have completed #3 and am half done #4. I have decided however that in order to fit a twin sized bed I will need another complete row, which means 20 instead of 16 ... 10 of those being "pictures".

I am having a great time though, my stitches are getting better too which is cool to see as I go along, and all the better for when it becomes time to actually quilt it once it is assembled. I bought some more material today and started totaling it in my head with what I have at home to use and I am astonished at the price of making a quilt in material alone. I was thinking of going to show the pieces to my mother and grandmother on our weekly visit this morning but I am not too sure ... my grandmother is a good quilter, a real quilter who gets horridly underpaid to finish peoples' quilts, not sure if the whole picture would be that visible yet :)

So here we go, this time I am only giving a peek at this block.


No comments:

Post a Comment